In partnership with Procore, the Property Council of Australia is conducting an industry-wide survey on the current and future states of the commercial property industry in Australia, focusing on how developers are navigating an evolving risk and compliance landscape, whilst continually improving building quality.
The survey helps the industry understand:
- The biggest risks developers are facing and what they are doing to mitigate them
- How developers are responding to changing building requirements and market preferences
- How developers are approaching compliance throughout the development lifecycle and where the biggest pain points are
- Which digital tools are vital to project quality and risk management in the next few years
- What role data has played in the development process and what best practice looks like
The survey is now closed, results are coming soon.